To come and enjoy our gardens at any time of the year, you have a number of possibilities. Villandry is easily accessible by motorway and road. It is just nine miles from Tours, in the Loire Valley.
By the A85, Villandry is just half an hour from Chenonceau!
Coming from Paris? It’s dead easy!
- By car (150 miles): A10, exit 24 (Joué-lès-Tours), then A85 towards Saumur, exit 8 (Villandry)
- By rail: from Paris Montparnasse (55 mins), then by taxi from Tours or Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station (20 mins)
Coming from Nantes?
- By car: A11 then A85, exit 8 (Villandry)
- By rail: 90 mins, then by taxi from Tours or Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station (20 mins)
- By public transport: Fil Vert shuttle bus service daily throughout July and August. For enquiries, please contact the bus operator: +33 (0)2 47 05 30 49
- Or by bike! Follow the Loire à Vélo (Loire by Bike) route (9 miles). The Loire à Vélo cycle routes can be downloaded at: www.loireavelo.fr
Long. 00°30’29″ E
Lat. 47°20’21″ N
Château de Villandry
Tel.: +33 (0)2 47 50 02 09 – Fax: +33 (0)2 47 50 12 85