Fulfilling the wish of Joachim Carvallo, who in 1920 opened Villandry to the public so that the French people could enjoy this jewel of national heritage, our prices are among the lowest in the Loire Valley. Make the most of it!
|* Young people aged 8 to 18 years and students under 26 years with valid student card. Free admission for children under 8 years.|
|2014 Prices||Chateau and gardens||Gardens only|
|Adults||10 euros||6,5 euros|
|Concessionary rate*||6,5 euros||4,50 euros|
|Groups (min. 15 people)||8 euros||5 euros|
|Audioguide (adult or children version)||4 euros||4 euros|
- Audioguide (grown-up version) to the chateau and gardens in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German: €4 (to be added to the entry fee).
- Audioguide (child version) to the chateau and gardens only in French, English: €4 (to be added to the entry fee).
- Unaccompanied visit with leaflet: average duration 1½ hours.
- Leaflets for the visit of the chateau and gardens are available in: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Czech.
- Guided tours of the interior of the chateau are for individuals only and are in French: average duration 2½ hours. Guided-tour in French from mid-March to October.
- For groups, see the ‘Groups’ section of the website.
- The languages spoken on the site are French and English.
- Payment methods: We accept cash, bank cheques, giro cheques, debit cards (no minimum payment), “chèques vacances” and traveller’s cheques in euros.
- There is a cloakroom beyond the ticket office. Small bags, rucksacks and motorcycle helmets can be left there free of charge.
- Groups (price per person): Minimum 15 paying visitors / 2 free tickets for driver and accompanying person. For full details, see the “Groups” section.
- School parties: Prices, workshops and guided tours according to age group. For full details, see the “Groups” section of our website.
- Dogs are admitted in our gardens, kept on a lead throughout the visit. The small-sized dogs are tolerated in the castle on the condition of being in a bag adapted and to stay throughout the visit there.
- There is unsupervised bicycle parking at close proximity to the site.