Due to the health situation linked to the Covid-19 epidemic and the government measures, the Chateau and Gardens of Villandry are closed to the public for an indefinite period.
We hope to be able to welcome you soon in the best conditions.
Planning your visit
- Throughout your visit, please practice current social distancing rules and protective measures.
- The masks are compulsory in the gardens, inside the chateau, the ticket office and the shops.
- Reservations are not required, you can purchase your tickets on site.
- Choose contactless card payments at the ticket office and shop wherever possible.
- Guided tours are currently unavailable.
The information on this page is subject to change. Please check it again just before your visit.
To find out more about Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Thank you for your understanding.