Due to the health situation and government directives,
the Château de Villandry and its gardens are currently closed to the public.
Planning your visit:
Villandry Château and Gardens has implemented a series of health-related procedures in order to welcome you in the best possible conditions and guarantee your safety throughout your visit
- Throughout your visit, please practise current social distancing rules and protective measures.
- In the gardens, masks are not compulsory for visitors, but they are strongly recommended.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory.
- Choose contactless card payments at the ticket office and shop wherever possible.
- Guided tours are currently unavailable.
- Audioguides are currently unavailable for hire.
The information on this page is subject to change. Please check it again just before your visit. To find out more about Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Thank you for your understanding.