As part of the fight against Covid-19 and the measures taken by the government, Villandry Château and Gardens has implemented a series of health-related procedures in order to welcome you in the best possible conditions and guarantee your safety throughout your visit.
The gardens have been open since Saturday 16 May 2020.
Visiting hours have been adapted:
From June 29, the gardens will be open from 09:30 am to 06:30 pm*
and the chateau from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm**.
*You can enter in the gardens until 06:30 pm and envoy the visit until dusk.
**Last ticket sold 1/2h before closing time.
Planning your visit
- Throughout your visit, please practice current social distancing rules and protective measures.
- In the gardens, masks are not compulsory for visitors, but they are strongly recommended.
- The masks are compulsory inside the chateau, the ticket office and the shops.
- Choose contactless card payments at the ticket office and shop wherever possible.
- Guided tours are currently unavailable.
The information on this page is subject to change. Please check it again just before your visit.
To find out more about Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Thank you for your understanding.