Visiting the château and gardens of Villandry with your class
You would like to visit the chateau and gardens of Villandry with your class and are looking for practical information?
- Unaccompanied visit of the chateau & gardens : 7€ per child in 2023 / 8€ per child in 2024
- Unaccompanied visit of the gardens : 3,50€ per child in 2023 / 4€ par child in 2024
School group offers
All the practical information you need concerning school group visits to the Château and gardens of Villandry is available in the brochures in PDF format. Please note workshops and guided tours are available only in French.
To prepare your visit or to go further:
- Picnics are not allowed in the park. You are allowed to go out for lunch and then come back to finish your visit.
A picnic area about 100m from the château entrance (behind the Tourist Office of Villandry) is available.
In case of bad weather, a solution will be offered on site, the day of the visit.
- Coach park is available 30m from the entrance. Parking is free.
- Please note for guided visit of the garden: students must have shoes suitable for walking, sun hats and/or rain gear, and possibly water and a snack.
- Visits are maintained even in case of bad weather.